I am working on a tutorial for creating rollover buttons for web pages. A rollover button has one state when there is no mouse hovering over it, and another state when you move your mouse over the button. The tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Creating each state as a separate group of layers
- Creating layer-based slices
- Creating Design Comps in Photoshop for each state
I will also be creating tutorials for the following in the near future:
- Using Photoshop’s Styles palette to create web buttons
- Creating a navigation bar with Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Creating a favicon for your website
- And more!
I know there hasn’t been much content here on my blog lately, but I have plans to put up quite a bit this summer. So stay tuned!